Help us bring home Rose

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Update on our girls

We received an update on our girls in Haiti. It couldn't have come at a better time...yes, That's Just the Way God works!
We got 4 pics of the girls, I wish I could post their sweet faces.
But the coolest news we received was that they got the photo album of us we sent. They love looking at it and "M"(who will be 4 soon) already has learned our names. She is fascinated by Addis's picture, of course. I hope they will be great friends and sisters.
I couldn't stop smiling even as I went to bed, knowing they are learning more about us and they are happy about it.
It was just what I needed to keep the momentum going.
It is going to be a long process but I am so thankful for our agency and the updates we get on our kids every couple weeks. God is so faithful, even in the little things.

Please keep us in prayer as we are nearing our deadline for turning in our dossier and the money needed. (Obviously, if we don't get the money needed it can be turned in at a later date, but the sooner it's turned in the sooner it can be approved=the girls come home sooner)
All in God's timing and we pray His will be done above ALL else.

1 comment: