Help us bring home Rose

Monday, January 3, 2011

A New Year

I can't believe it's been a whole year since going to Ethiopia and bringing Addis home. She has come a long way and our family has too this past year.
I can't wait to see what this year will bring....hopefully we will be visiting Haiti....going to pick up our daughters from Haiti.....doors opening.....spiritual growth...children growing in Christ....friendships strengthened...opportunities to serve as a family and individually...house projects finished....budget cut using my mad shopping skills...healthy eating and activities....just to name a few.
I don't like to use the word "resolutions" because I know if we rely on our own strengths we will fail, but if we lift up our requests to God, and pray His will be done, we can't lose, no matter the outcome.

I pray your 2011 is full of love, growth, and peace in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment