Help us bring home Rose

Monday, November 15, 2010

These are some of the pictures I sent in for Addis's 12 month post-adoption report. I can't believe it's been almost a year since we have had her home. She is a fun-ny little girl and we are enjoying seeing her little personality come out.
This was with the judge at her readoption in ND. He was so very nice and asked the boys if they wanted to sit on his chair. Travis and I were like "YA!!" but they had no idea what that meant or how cool that was. But Oliver did give him"knuckles."












Dedication Sunday- in front of the Christmas tree. She enjoyed helping put the tree up and already knows some Christmas tunes, not the good ones though. Oliver's been singing versions from Madagascar Christmas-definitely not edifying Christmas songs.









I know this is a silly picture to post, but those of you who know her background and "diagnosis" from her referral will appreciate it. Look at her go!! I am amazed at how her body has changed and how God has healed her inside and out.













1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo excited to see you blogging again!! I cannot wait to hear all about your adoption from Haiti...they are such beautiful kids and you guys are just such a wonderful family for doing all you do :)

    ReplyDelete