Help us bring home Rose

Friday, December 11, 2009

Today we started our Christmas baking!!! The boys were so excited to help out. They dipped pretzels in chocolate and they helped make puppy chow(I don't know anyother name for it) by shaking the bag with the powder sugar. Tomorrow it's cookie day so on the list is sugar cutout cookies, peanut butter cookies with kisses, and fudge. Sunday we will make rice krispie bars to decorate and we will be ready to assemble our gift boxes.



"I am not eating any chocolate, that's not chocolate on my face.."
"Can I lick my fingers now?"


S just ate pretzels-he enjoyed himself. I am trying to imagine Christmas next year with all 4 blessings, it will be wonderful to celebrate Jesus's birthday with Addis!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun....we need to get started ourselves on baking around here! :)

    ReplyDelete