Help us bring home Rose

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Visa date

We have a visa date of April 30.  We are so excited to know this is finally coming to an end and she WILL be coming home. 
We are hoping to go a couple weeks after to pick her up. Flights are looking like $1200/per person x 3. Yikes!  So silly that her ticket is just as much as ours, she's such a peanut. Oh well, I know going to Africa was much more so I will be thankful. 
And, as always, God makes a way. ( another big huge thank you to those who have listened to Gods prompting to help us bring home Rose! You are His hands and feet)

I am gathering clothes and snacks for her and still trying to wrap my head around the idea that there will be another person running around here. Another little one needing hugs and kisses, baths, snacks, drinks, dressed, teeth brushed,  encouraging, training........ummm Hair done.........;)(can't wait to see how her hair is going to be)
The language barrier is weirding me out this time. I guess I was naive to it last time with addis, I can't even remember what we did. Lucky for me, I know a great lady wo speaks creole and just happens to live here in our town. I think I will have her on speed dial.

No comments:

Post a Comment