Help us bring home Rose

Friday, April 12, 2013

Traveling

We got word this week that our adoption has been approved by the USCIS and we are waiting to hear about a visa date. As soon as we hear that, we will be buying our tickets to pick up Rose.
It feels like its been forever that we have been waiting and praying. So long, in fact, it feels weird to finally be at this point. But we are and so I am frantically trying to prepare for our trip and all the things Rose will need. But in all this excitement, I NEED to prepare my heart and my children's hearts for this new member of our family. As exciting and amazing as this experience is, for one little girl, her whole world is about to be rocked. In her 3 years of life she has experienced so much already I pray God is preparing her for this new life with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment